Who makes bronze plaques in Waynesboro, Staunton, and Augusta County? I do: Augusta Sign Company that is.
I, Mark Hackley, founded Tree Street Signs in 1990, two years after settling in Waynesboro, Virginia. Fifteen years after selling the sign company in 2000, I am once again back in business!
One of the things I did well then and now, is designing and installing custom plaques.
Back in the 1990’s I made plaques for many people, including the Waynesboro Airport, the Waynesboro Public Library, along with many area churches, schools and non-profit organizations across Augusta County. The neat thing about making plaques is in the design and selection of materials to use to honor the person, or people involved. There are many choices to consider for long-lasting plaques:
- Solid Cast Bronze
- Solid Cast Aluminum
- Plate Metals
- Porcelain Enamel
- Gold Leaf
The plaques I made in the 1990’s are still around, quietly boasting the efforts and achievements of the greats around Augusta County, Virginia. If you or your organization needs help with selecting the right plaque for your special person or occasion, please contact us anytime.
Many things are the same and some things are different than before:
WHAT’S THE SAME?
- Licensed Class B Virginia Contractor
- Dedicated to Product Quality and Customer Service
- Strong Sign Design Capabilities
- Specializing in Hand-Crafted Quality, Custom Wood Signs
- Good/ Better/ Best Options
- Range of Customers will be from Small Entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 Companies
- Many Returning Customers
- Many New Customers
- No Sales Office; I come to you when you need help with a signage project
- Smaller, More Selective Workload: Our products and services are valuable to your image and worth the wait in scheduling your project!